- Apply gel to wood board, then spray backs of papers with spray adhesive then stick to your board and trim off excess.
- Create appliques using glue gun and hot glue, then set aside to set up.
- Cut a strip of Stick and Style Stencil roll, stick onto surface, then apply Art Alchemy paint with sponge dabber over design. Remove stencil to reveal design.
- Using Paver Stencil, apply light layer of spray adhesive on back of stencil, place onto board and apply Icing Paste with Spread Pal. Dry with heat gun carefully if needed.
- Apply appliques from moulds using glue gun, layer if desired.
- Cut out Designs from Décor Transfers® and apply to your board using a Transfer Tool.
- Paint mould appliques using Gold Rush paint.
Other Materials Used: Glue Gun and Glue Sticks, Spray Adhesive, Foam Pouncer, Chip Brush, 2 x 2 Wood Board.